Our clients come from all walks of life with a variety of skills and passions – and our freelance content creators do, too. Content Journey is looking to hire great people with diverse backgrounds – it makes our company stronger and makes our clients stronger.
Content Journey is a woman-owned business that is committed to inclusion and diversity – not just only in who we hire but also in the content we create. We believe, as content creators, that we have an obligation to further push society towards equitable inclusion, equality, and justice. We use inclusive and person-centered language and diverse visuals in our content – if that’s something you can get on board with, please continue reading.
We’re looking for content creators who are passionate about what they write about, who are English-speaking, and can work remotely.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You care about your audience and always think of them when writing.
- You write easy-to-read, educational, and informative articles.
- You aren’t afraid of challenging assignments and enjoy learning new things.
- You know how to do your research (side note: we provide quite a bit of resources for each post up front).
- You understand how content writing differs from academic writing.
- You understand the basics of how to optimize content for search engines.
We are urgently hiring a writer for tax, accounting, and finance industries.
Additionally, we are currently looking to fill freelance content creator positions for the following industries:
- Business taxes
- Addiction treatment
- Mental health
- Construction & Restoration
However, we are always taking on new clients and would love to hear from freelancers who specialize in different industries.
Freelance content creators are paid per article within a per word range of 950-1500, although some are longer form. Compensation ranges from $75-$120 per piece, with opportunities for bonuses and are paid out at the end of each month.
If you are interested in working with us, please email email@example.com and include:
- Details about your background (education, employment, interests) that make you a valuable addition to our team.
- Links to your blog/project/posts/etc. (if any) that have been published on the internet.
Please include in your email a paragraph with this short test: Review this article and suggest one or two ideas for a followup article on the same subject. What will readers benefit from exploring next?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Lindsey & Camber