Content Journey Looking for Writers
Our clients come from all walks of life with various skills and passions – and our freelance content creators do, too. Content Journey is looking to hire great people with diverse backgrounds – it makes our company stronger and makes our clients stronger.
Content Journey is a woman-owned business committed to inclusion and diversity – not just in who we hire but also in the content we create. We believe, as content creators, that we must further push society towards equitable inclusion, equality, and justice. We use inclusive and person-centered language and diverse visuals in our content – if that’s something you can get on board with, please continue reading.
We’re looking for contract writers who are passionate about what they write about, who are English-speaking and can work remotely.
Title: Contract Writer
Compensation: Contract writers are paid per article within a per word range of 950-1500, although some are longer form. Compensation ranges from $75-$120 per piece, with opportunities for bonuses and are paid out at the end of each month.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You care about your audience and always think of them when writing.
- You write easy-to-read, educational, and informative articles.
- You aren’t afraid of challenging assignments and enjoy learning new things.
- You know how to do your research (side note: we provide quite a bit of resources for each post upfront).
- You understand how content writing differs from academic writing.
- You understand the basics of how to optimize content for search engines.
- Prior writing experience, especially as a freelancer.
- Access to your own personal computer/laptop and stable internet connection.
- Familiarity with G-Suite products & word processing software such as Grammarly.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- The capacity to complete a minimum of one assignment per week. However, ideal candidates can complete 2-3 projects per week per workload.
We are currently looking for writers with experience in or writing about the following industries:
- Web Design & Development
- Tax & Accounting
- Banking & Finance
- Mental Health & Addiction
- Christian-Based Addiction & Recovery
- Construction & Restoration
However, we are always taking on new clients and would love to hear from freelancers who specialize in different industries.
If you are interested in working with us, drop your info into the form below!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Lindsey & Camber
Writer announcement blog post